Zuul is going big with a significant presence planned at the upcoming in OpenInfra Summit Berlin Germany (June 7-9). The Zuul community will join other open source projects attending the Summit to collaborate in the open. If you want to be part of it, register now before prices increase on March 18.
The agenda for the Summit is now live and features multiple Zuul talks. Congratulations to all of the presenters!
The Summit agenda is organized into 11 tracks: 5G, NFV & Edge; AI, Machine Learning, HPC; CI/CD; Container Infrastructure; Getting Started; Hands-On Workshop; Hardware Enablement; Open Development; Private & Hybrid Cloud; Public Cloud; and Security.
Zuul sessions include:
- Getting Started with Zuul |Hands-on Workshops |Acme Gating Founder, James Blair
- Advanced Zuul Features as used by OpenDev | CI/CD | OpenInfra Foundation Infrastructure Engineer, Clark Boylan
- Building Workday’s Next Generation Private Cloud with Zuul | CI/CD | Workday Sr. Software Development Engineer – Workday, Jan Gutter
- Workday’s Next Generation Private Cloud |Private & Hybrid Cloud | Workday Senior Software Development Engineer at Workday, Howard Abrams
Additionally, the Zuul community plans to partake in the next virtual Project Teams Gathering (PTG) event April 4-8, 2022. The PTG offers dedicated meeting space for technical communities to have focused project-specific hack time together in person and also to collaborate with adjacent open source communities.
Thank you to our Summit Headline, Premier and Spotlight sponsors: Canonical, Mirantis, Red Hat, and OVHcloud. Event sponsors gain visibility with a wide array of open source infrastructure developers, operators and decision makers. Learn more about how your organization can be a Summit sponsor too.
- Inside Open Infrastructure: The Latest from the OpenInfra Foundation - January 25, 2023
- Inside Open Infrastructure: The Latest from the OpenInfra Foundation - December 7, 2022
- OpenInfra User Group Sweden, OpenInfra Forum #13 - December 1, 2022