Trove is an integrated OpenStack project used to provision and manage Databases in an OpenStack cloud. Nikhil Manchand, Trove Project Technical Lead at HP and Doug Shelley, VP of Product Development at Tesora introduce the basics of the project in this video from OpenStack Trove Day in Cambridge last month.
The presentation answers the questions:
- What is Trove and why does it exist?
- How does it work?
- What problem is it solving?
- What is coming up for Trove in Juno?
The video ends with a demo walkthrough. Take a look:
If you’re interested in learning more about Trove, watch the video or above, or dive into the OpenStack Trove wiki page.
- Congratulations to the 2022 Superuser Awards Winners: OVHcloud, Ant Group - June 7, 2022
- 2022 Superuser Awards Nominee: Inspur - May 4, 2022
- 2022 Superuser Awards Nominee: Ant Group - May 3, 2022