In this session, Intel’s own Principal Engineer, Raghu Yeluri, discusses the importance of establishing and maintaining a foundation of trust — especially as more workloads are moving into virtualization and cloud.
To kick off the conversation, Raghu describes three core security challenges faced in a cloud environment. These include:
- As a service provider, how do you meet and prove compliance to tenants?
- As a tenant, how can you protect your VMs/workloads in the cloud?
- As a tenant, how can you have visibility and control in a cloud?
Based upon firsthand experience, he offers granular solutions that address these challenges head on:
- Trusted compute pools
- Hardware-based geotagging
- VM protection
Finally, Raghu provides details on McAfee’s OpenStack Connector for ePO that discovers and secures workloads in real-time, enabling security that auto-scales with the OpenStack Cloud.
To brush up on trust and compliance in the cloud, check out the video to learn more.
- Congratulations to the 2022 Superuser Awards Winners: OVHcloud, Ant Group - June 7, 2022
- 2022 Superuser Awards Nominee: Inspur - May 4, 2022
- 2022 Superuser Awards Nominee: Ant Group - May 3, 2022