In this panel, Hernan Alvarez, VP of Operations at Blue Box and Andreas Stollar, Senior Architect for Big Fish Games, share the challenges, highlights and best practices learned from Big Fish Games’ adoption of a hosted private cloud environment into their infrastructure operations.
This presentation covers:
- Deployment methodology and tooling that led to the purchasing decision of a hosted private cloud
- Considerations that went into a managed offering, and the decision factors between on-premise vs. hosted
- Ways to create seamless on-demand scaling to meet demand
- Designing architecture to adapt for unique and often changing technical requirements
- Effective methods for integration with existing legacy IT infrastructure
Hernan and Andreas uncover how their use of a hosted OpenStack private cloud has minimized their drain on IT resources while empowering over 500 worldwide developers to spend more time innovating.
If you’re interested in learning more, check out the the video above.
- Congratulations to the 2022 Superuser Awards Winners: OVHcloud, Ant Group - June 7, 2022
- 2022 Superuser Awards Nominee: Inspur - May 4, 2022
- 2022 Superuser Awards Nominee: Ant Group - May 3, 2022