A few highlights, in case you missed them:
- Chairman of the Board Alan Clark talks strategic focus areas of the OpenStack community
- Thierry Carrez, VP of engineering, talks about defining OpenStack today plus the future of Stackalytics.
- Chris Price, open source strategist for SDN, cloud and NFV at Ericsson, and Mike Perez cross-project developer coordinator at the OpenStack Foundation, talk about how they are working with adjacent technologies and on simplifying OpenStack.
- Perez also lays out the roadmap for the Queens release.
You can check out all 26 interviews in a playlist on the OpenStack Foundation’s YouTube page.
- Digital Sovereignty – Why Open Infrastructure Matters - December 18, 2020
- OpenStack in Production and Integration with Ceph: A European Weather Cloud User Story - December 2, 2020
- #OpenInfraSummit Track: Public Cloud - October 12, 2020