We’d like to introduce the next round of community awards handed out by the Foundation, to be presented at the feedback session of the summit.
Nothing flashy or starchy – the idea is that these are to be a little
informal, quirky … but still recognizing the extremely valuable work that we all do to make OpenStack excel.
There’s so many different areas worthy of celebration, but we think that there are a few main chunks of the community who need a little love:
- Those who might not be aware that they are valued, particularly new
- Those who are the active glue that binds the community together
- Those who share their hard-earned knowledge with others and mentor
- Those who challenge assumptions and make us think
As before, rather than starting with a defined set of awards, we’d like to have submissions of names in those
broad categories. Then we’ll have a little bit of fun on the back-end and try to come up with something that isn’t just your standard set of award titles (as you can see from the first group of winners) and iterate to success. ?
The submission form is below, so please submit anyone who you think is
deserving of an award!
Awards will be presented during the feedback session on Friday.
- What to expect from the upcoming OpenStack Forum - September 25, 2017
- How to get the most from your first OpenStack Forum - April 25, 2017
- Breaking down the Barcelona Summit for OpenStack operators - October 19, 2016